The Hydra Plate Carrier was developed to provide sleek and effective protection to tactical personnel conducting close-quarter operations. The front, back, and side plate pockets offer ballistic protection in the form of hard or soft armor panels, while a unique elastic suspension system allows greater flexibility at the hips and waist.
Fully-adjustable and one-size-fits-most, the Hydra Plate Carrier focuses on simplicity and flexibility of design, making it ideal for security details, warrant service, and tactical operations in tight quarters. Unit has no plastic buckles to make noise - all panels are fastened with hook & loop.
- Internal front-and-back plate pockets accommodate both soft and hard armor panels up to 11” x 14”
- Unique, adjustable cummerbund with elastic suspension system
- Side armor plate pockets are easily detachable and fit inside the cummerbund
- Hook and loop patches for high-visibility ID panels (front and back)
- Front, back, and side MOLLE coverage (PALS compatible)
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Rugged “man down” drag handle – constructed of reinforced nylon strapping rated to 1200 lb tensile strength
- Durable 1000 denier CORDURA® construction
- Fully adjustable, one-size-fits-most
- Available in Black, Coyote, and Ranger Green
- Berry compliant, made in USA
- 1 year warranty on all nylon components